Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 8 February 2012


Here is a selection of photo's of things that i've created over the past 20 plus years (as i didn't take photos before that time). Mostly they are of toys and jumpers that I have knitted for my two sons and for other mum's at that time. I'm especially pleased with the "batcave" that I created for my two boys when they where young. I had originally bought them a "wendy House". It was made from plastic and eventually that plastic split and I threw that bit away. My eldest son was mad on Batman with his younger brother always playing the part of Robin when they played. So I decided to turn the wendy house into a batcave. I got some black material and made the shaped tent then worked out some applique for the batman and Robin faces. They were very pleased with the result. Most of the picture jumpers that I knitted were from a pattern, but there are a few that I made up the designs for myself.
The other pictures are from more recent items that I have made. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I have enjoyed making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment