Followers

Translate

Monday, 30 April 2012

 This card I have made for my Best friend Janet, who after 29 yrs of marriage is getting divorced and moving into her own new home. I hope she will be happy.
 This card I have made in advance for my best friend Janet, who's daughter is expecting a boy at the end of May 2012. This is quite a simplistic card but I hope you will agree that the result is good.

 I couldn't make up my mind which card I would give to Nicola when she has her baby so I have decided to give the one with a bib on to Janet (grandmother) and the iris folded one to Jean (great grandmother) 
 This card I have made for a lady in my craft group, who at the ripe old age of 66 has decided to get married for the first time!!. This is the first wedding card that I have made, and I was a little unsure of just using one colour,a cream silk paper, but I am delighted with the results.
 I made a box for the wedding card to go into.
 I wish her a happy marriage.
This card I have just made today (30th April 2012) for my son, Daniel, who has just got a job for a Forensic Science Company, where he will collecting D.N.A from samples.  The squiggly pattern on the card is in fact, the Molecular structure of D.N.A, which I reduced an made into wallpaper for the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment