Followers

Translate

Monday, 23 April 2012

 This is the card that I have made for my nephew and his girlfriend who have just got engaged.
 This is the quilt that I have just finished. It took quite a while to do but I enjoyed making it, although I didn't make things easy for myself as I was working on a small space (see below picture of my craft room) and the wadding was a bit on the thick side so that I didn't like my hand sewing so I machined it instead, which in its self caused me problems as I didn't have a walking foot on my machine, so it was hard work to run through. 

 The above 2 photo's are my craft room, which I have just re-organised, and tidied !!! Honestly this is tidy!!!!!!
 This is the birthday cake that I made for my son Gary's 20th Birthday. I tried to make a model of his car which is a Peugot 206 in gold. He was pleased with the result. He had 20 gold candles on the slab of cake.
 This card I have just made for a lady who attends the same craft group as me. She is 66 years old and has just got engaged for the first time. I am ever so pleased for her.
 My mum & dad asked me to make this christening card for my great Nephew Jake who is getting christened on 29th April.
And this is the card that I have made from me to Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment