Followers

Translate

Sunday, 10 June 2012

 This card I have made for my best friend's son who is a very keen golfer. I bought some golf embellishments (buttons) and snipped the back off so that I could glue flat onto card. Then I took a fine tip black pen and drew the dotted lines from the golf ball to the hole- but not a direct route!! I finished off the card by using peel offs around the edge and down the front of the paper.


 This card was made using Debbie Moore cd rom. Art Deco in Rome. I printed off the backing papers and pictures and used a glitter girls embossing board for the art deco design on the front. I used peel offs on the bottom triangle and using promarkers coloured in the red dots around the edge on the front. I also used peel offs around the edge of the card on the front and inside. Using gems inside the card around the bottom triangles. The triangle that is blank I will use to write in.I think this card looks great.
 Using 3 squares of the same paper in different sizes I have created this xmas tree. I have the colours simple in just using green and red. I have used punches for the snowflakes in the same paper as the background of the tree.
 This card was created by using a stamp from Lili of the valley. I coloured in using promarkers, then cut out the rectangle from Spellbinders die. Using peel offs for the greeting and also the top and bottom borders which are men's ties. 
 This card I have created for my Husband, Chas, for fathers day. Again using a stamp from Lili of the valley and colouring in with promarkers. This time I have just used peel offs as the decoration. By using a gold card and gold peel offs I think this card is quite stylish. I also used a gold promarker around the edge of the topper.
I made this idea using only peel offs. By placing onto card and colouring them in with promarkers. Then I cut them out and also cut some into 2 and then glued onto a card to make this design. A very simple to do card, which I think looks quite effective. By changing the colour ways you could create something quite different.

No comments:

Post a Comment