Followers

Translate

Saturday, 16 June 2012

 This selection of crafted items has been taken from the book"paper creations cards and gifts" by Steve and Megumi Biddle. It is a fantastic book for of ideas and step by step instructions with illustrations. The above is in fact a gift bag that you "seal" with the bow- tie. I used A4 paper in white and black and a very small rectangle in red to make the bow tie. I then added gold jems for the buttons.
 Another creation from the book. This was made using 4 pieces of 6 x 6 paper for the box and another 4 pieces of 6 x 6 for the lid.
 These 2 designs are again from the book and shows how creative the book is. I highly recommend this book
 This gift bag was made using a piece of wrapping gift paper. I used ribbon the created a tie around the collar that you can untie and this enables you to open the "bag".
 This stitched card i really enjoyed making. It is the first time that I had the decoupage in mind before I started stitching. This enabled me to choose my threads and backing papers so that it all co-ordinated beautifully. I hope you agree....
... and finally for today this card i have made entirely from peel offs. I stuck the peels off's onto a piece of card then coloured them in with promarkers. Then cut them out and arranged them onto this card. By only using shades of green and pale yellow it creates a muted soft look.

No comments:

Post a Comment