Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 25 September 2012

 This card i made using "Dee's distinctively" dies. I love the copper paper which was from some envelopes that i bought ages ago with some iris folding cards, but I didn't like the designs so i recycled the envelopes to make this card.
 This card is stitched on paper. I then mounted onto red card and then onto some Christmas card stock that i had from hunkeydory - i think. I then made the poinsetta from spellbinders, but didn't cut the leaves as I used bought holly leaves. I embossed the poinsetta then used inks to stencil through die to show veins. The Christmas message was originally on white card - so I used my promarkers to change to Red.
Another stitched card. I had the topper in my stash and couldn't believe my luck when the colours matched beautifully.

2 comments:

  1. Been catching up on my blog reading - lovely cards and especially the poinsettia, beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Janice, I love all of them
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete