Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

 This card was simple but a little fiddly and time consuming. I used the holly flourish die from cheery lynn cut out a few in different greens then cut off the holly leaves. Then i drew a circle on card and arranged the holly leaves around to make a garland. Then just added a sentiment in the centre.
 I bought this paper at the "Glow" craft show and this is my first attempt at using it. Not too bad!!
 This card I have made for my friend Sally's birthday. I used the glitter girls art deco board to emboss the silver card. Then cut out the sections in blue shiny card to highlight the areas.
 This pretty card i have made for my friend Jenny's birthday. I thought i would keep the embellishments simple with just a flower and 2 leaves each side.
 This card is for my friend Michelle's birthday. I have used the same flower die for all three flowers but have changed the look of them so that they look different. Michelle can't get her head around how to use spellbinders flower dies so hopefully this will inspire her!!
 This card is for my in-laws 60th Wedding Anniversary. I choose lilac as the themed colour as their bridesmaids wore lilac at their wedding. I embossed cream card and then mounted onto mauve. I had some cream flowers which i brushed with a purple ink pad to just set them off. I added some cream lace at the bottom. (inspired by christine emberson when i went to a craft morning at her academy).The sentiment and the mauve 60th completes the card.
I went to the knitting and stitching show at Ally Pally and fell in love with this kit. The photo doesn't do justice to it but the black christmas bauble is draped  with beads in a art deco way. It took me about 10 hrs to complete with a lot of  concentration- but i think it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment