Followers

Translate

Thursday, 1 November 2012

 This card I have made for my dad's birthday in December. I used an image from google of the ship and copied it twice. Once for the background and once for decopage. i then copied image again but increased it size only slightly so that I could cut the sails out and really curl them to give a better decoupage image. The banner is from spellbinders. The lettering peel offs.
This card is for my husband Chas for our anniversary on 6th December. The background embossed areas are from the 8 x 8 embossing folders from "Diesire" - Crafters Companion sell them. I was able to slice into the bottom one and insert the top one, which i think looks quite effective. I loaded a photo of the two of us taken in Devon. I then got a photo of Rolo and using "Serif" programme was able to slot Rolo in between us before printing the image onto photo paper. I was also able to add some hearts onto photo. I then punched out some card hearts which were exactly the same colour, and stuck randomly on top. I used the cricut machine to cut out the words. I hope he likes it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Superb cards, I loved that you've included Rolo in your Anniversary card - adorable! :) x

    ReplyDelete