Followers

Translate

Saturday, 17 November 2012

 This card is a combination of sewing and embellishments. I did the sewing then added some flowers using spellbinders (jewel flowers and flourishes) I cut three blue and 3 pink glitter paper flowers and I flourish in pink, which i cut up and placed between the flowers. 
 This is an update of the calendar that I made. As you can see I have now added a pencil and also made another one using brown shades.
This is a jumper that I have knitted for my friends granddaughter for Christmas. I mixed a couple of patterns together to get this design, as i wanted a looser neckline . Although it's for Christmas it had to be in pink - her favourite colour!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Jan, they are all beautiful. You are certainly on a roll with the calendars, they are terrific, and the jumper is really pretty. Well done
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete