Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 7 November 2012

 Went to a craft day at Oyster stamps yesterday. This is what I made. 
 I have made this calender and message pad for my mum and dad as a little xmas gift. I have made it like a card so that it can stand alone. I thought I might try and buy a small red pencil/pen to attach as well.
 I bought some cheap silver baubles and decided to decorate them with peel offs and gems. You can't see clearly the shiny baubles because of the reflection of me taking photo but they look quite effective.
I made this sweet xmas tree using a polystyrene cone covered with gold glitter paper. I then got some bags of sweets that were already wrapped and pinned to the cone. They will look good at xmas time on the coffee table. I just wonder how long they will last in my house- they might not even make it to xmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Well Done Janice, your items are really lovely.
    I enjoyed yesterday at Oyster stamps, haven't taken a photo of mine yet.
    You certainly are busy doing all this lot
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I had a good week of crafting.... have to stop now and do some housework.... boo hoooooo !!

      Delete