Followers

Translate

Thursday, 27 December 2012

 I have been quite busy making cards for birthdays in January. This one is for my best friends' daughter who will be 30 this year.
 This card is for my very best friend Janet whom i have known since I was about 5. We will both be 50 this year. We are going to the Ritz in June, along with another friend who was 50 in October, for afternoon tea. I am looking forward to it.
 A birthday card for my mum. There are white roses around the edge and white leaves. The centre is a die cut shape, which I have inked the edges and used a rubber stamp for the word mum.
 This birthday card I have stitched on. I have an embossed background, orange ribbon either side of the main picture and orange and blue flowers as decorations.
 This pretty card is for a friend in my craft club. I hope she will like it.
 Yet another friend who will be 50 this year. We met when we both were 16 and starting our first job together. We have been friends ever since.
and lastly, this card is for my sister-in-law. I used a doocraft kit of art deco. The topper has been layered in decoupage and I have used lilac as a layer, and also the card is lilac. The jem was clear but I used lilac promarker to colour the centre in before sticking onto some black feathers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet, you've been busy. All the cards are lovely, I can't wait to get back to crafting and sewing cards.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete