Followers

Translate

Monday, 17 December 2012

 This card I have made for someone in my craft club. It's stitched, then added a flower (spellbinders anemoe) I used promarkers to colour in the edge of the flower to combine the colours. The background is 2/3 embossed on cream and 1/3 plain brown. I added the finishing touches of a ribbon and some swirly pearls.
Just iced my Christmas cake last night. Kept the design simple, with gold and silver alternate balls around the edge. Then added all my decorations on top.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    The card is wonderful, I love the brown and white effect, the lucky one to receive it will be delighted, it is so pretty.
    Well as for the cake it looks really tasty, you make lovely cakes so I am sure it is scrummy.
    Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, I enjoyed making both. xx

      Delete
  2. You have been so busy! Love your mini cakes and your big Christmas cake - I haven't made one yet! Your card is beautiful, the anemone die is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, Yes i have been busy, but so have you. Looking forward to seeing you in your new premises. xx

      Delete