Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Another sewn Card. This pattern is from "Erica Fortgens- Basics of embroidery on paper". I thought it was a simple but pretty pattern. I found a similar patterned paper in my stash that I used as a background. I added some lace, but as I didn't have any thin enough green ribbon I cut a strip of green paper and threaded that through the eyelets of the lace, then backed it onto blue card.
The leaves and flowers is from spellbinders "jewel flowers and flourishes". I then added a dazzler from creative expressions and a happy birthday topper from anne-marie designs. Finished off with small green gems in each corner of the card, which is 8 x 8.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Wow Wow!! Janice, it has turned out really beautiful, I really love it.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete