Followers

Translate

Friday, 18 January 2013

 This card is made by weaving 2 co-ordinating papers together. Then I added a frame and then embossed the 2 layers. I then added decorations. Another Christmas card done for this year!!!
 Again, this card as above but using co-ordinating black and white papers. Then adding pink decorations.
 This card is made ready for my son's 21st birthday in April. He is an "Ace" son. I thought the two cards add up to 21 when playing cards. The background paper was done by using my scanner. I laid playing cards onto the scanner at random. Then scanned and then made into backing paper using docrafts software. With the card embellishments I was rather pleased with the results. I am thinking of making his birthday cake in the design of a Ace playing card. Look out for it in April..... although by then I might have changed my mind!!!
 This card is done by using the dies from xcut- which isn't mine but a friend who cut out the shapes for me in white card. I then coloured in the bus, lamppost, post box and telephone kiosk in red using promarkers. I then layered up the background scene and added a night sky backing paper. Then added a layer of red card behind.
This card was done using spellbinders die d-lights, fantastic flourish 3. I cut it out 4 times and stuck onto silver paper to form a pattern. Then just added a flower that I created by folding 5 flat flowers into quarters. Sticking the 4 quarters onto another flat flower then added the 5th quarter into the middle of the previous 4 quarters.  I used a purple ink pad and just brushed both sides of the flower before I folded and stuck together. Once dry I added to the centre of the card.

3 comments:

  1. Jan, your cards are gorgeous as always. I can see why you didn't come to the club today LOL!!
    Seriously they are lovely.
    Keeping my fingers crossed that snow clears for us on Sunday, I would be so dissapointed if we can't go.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, Your cards a fantastic! I especially like the London scene card... what a clever idea!Hugs.. Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete