Followers

Translate

Friday, 15 February 2013

A mother's Day card for my mum. I used spellbinders embossing folder "Garden Lattice". The centre is a spellbinders oval and also a spellbinders "Floral Ovals". The Floral Ovals already has a pin pricked edge inside the decorative edge, so I decided to stitch around to add the hint of colour. The topper is from hunky-dory. The flowers are spellbinders again- "delicate Aster" which is everybody's favourite die at the moment. I added cream pearls to the centre of the large flowers and a small pink pearl to the smaller flowers. I finished off with a pink glittery butterfly on acetate.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Janice, and picking out the decorative edge to stitch - so clever! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. Hope mum likes it. See you tomorrow . xx

      Delete