Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

 Once again I have got my inspiration from someone else!!!!!. Wendy made a lovely card in black and white similar to this. I have done my version but in brown and gold. I have used Tim Holtz "sewing room" dies for the largest manikin and the next size down, the smallest manikin, scissors and buttons were from spellbinders "sewing elements". I had some tape that looked like a tape measure (which was a free gift from a magazine some time ago). Wendy used bakers twine to wrap around the manikin - I didn't have any so I used gold lurex thread instead. The "stitching" around the edge was from we r memory keepers roller ink pen. There are different heads that have a continuous roll and ink. The buttons in the bottom corner are real.
This card is a stitched pattern in the centre. I have added aqua beads/flowers around the design. The topper in the middle is from crafters companion cd rom "Angelica and friends". The white embossed card was also crafters companion 8 x 8 embossing folder. The silver corners are from spellbinders "Moroccan accents".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice, really like the dress making on...might have to copy this. Also like the stitched one, love the colours.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete