Followers

Translate

Friday, 1 February 2013




These three photos are of a card that I have made for my niece. The shoe picture and the backing papers are from jems designs "fancy footwork" cd.
I love the black and red. I used pinflair craft glaze over the black shoe so that it made it look like black patent leather. I added black feathers in the corner under a dazzler gem. I also used black swirl gems on the corner. The aperture has acetate covering it with a black glossy paper as a frame. You cant see very well from the photo but I have added red beads that are suspended from red ribbon inside the top edge of the card. I finished off by making a black box with red embelishments.

4 comments:

  1. So brilliant, I love the aperture and the shoe really does look patent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Janice, there's not a lot more I can
    say about it. Beautiful
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete