Followers

Translate

Thursday, 21 February 2013


 These two photos are of a mothers day card I have done for my mother-in-law. I think black and cream look great together. I have used Marianne - LR0242 for the central part. The corners are spellbinders "lattice accents". The leaves are from spellbinders "foliage two". I have then just added black gem swirls peel offs and a black flower. The lid of the box has the same flower and peel off swirl, but I have added X cut "xpress border die" on two edges.
This card that I have done, I have shown before, but I have now done the envelope with decorations. The edging is X cut "xpress border die". The central heart is a new die out from Crafts-too "Heart delight". I have added the word "mum" in peel offs in the centre of the heart. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice, these cards are beautiful, both Mothers are going to love them....I think I'm going to have to have lessons on box making and decorating them.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete