Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 26 February 2013

 This card has been made by using 2 different colour card and embossing a different design on each. I used crafters companion 8 x 8 embossing folder for the cream card and cuttlebug small embossing folder (which I used twice) for the blue card. I then added a ribbon on a slider across the middle. Using spellbinders "Romantic Rectangles" I cut one blue and one cream and stamped a sentiment onto the cream. The small blue gem completes the card.
 This was created by using spellbinders "Grand decorative circles one". I cut out 3 of the largest size. (1 on the fold to create card). I then cut the next size down in pink and white. Then using a few different heart dies created the centre heart topper. The flowers and leaves on the edge are from memory box. The white satin bow and heart gem completes the card.
This card I feel is both dramatic and understated. I used white card and embossed 2 different designs. (both from crafters companion). The purple ribbon across centre was added and then the bow (made in separate bits) added to the middle with a sparkling gem in the centre and 2 pearl headed pins. The topper was made using spellbinders "Labels 25" using purple and white card. The sentiment from a rubber stamp was added to the white card using purple ink.

4 comments:

  1. Wow....you have been busy. I like the pink card, it is really pretty.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally.... hope you've been busy as well while you are away and will come back with lots of ideas for us all to try

      Delete
  2. Really striking cards, like Sally I think my eye went to the pink one because it is so romantic and pretty - fab job Janice (and I bet you were speedy too!) ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, I like the pink one too. I enjoyed making it and no I wasn't speedy on this one. I made this over a few days as I kept playing with different ideas. Makes a change though !!! lol
      x

      Delete