Followers

Translate

Monday, 4 February 2013

 This card I have made for a friend of mine that I used to work with a few years ago. I have used jems designs cd rom "Yesterdays dreams". I printed the card topper off twice so that I could cut out the parasol and butterflies to decoupage. I then added a few sparkly gems on the corners and edges of the card. I backed it onto paper from the cd. All were stuck onto a 8 x 8 lilac card stock.
This is a combination of iris folding and sewing. I have done iris folding cards before but have always just added peel offs to the card. This time I thought I would have a go at sewing. I chose a design from Erica Fortgens. I did the same design top and bottom of card in matching lilac/mauve embroidery silks. The card is now mounted onto mauve paper and framed. I have decided to create some cards that I can frame and display in my craft room.

No comments:

Post a Comment