Followers

Translate

Sunday, 24 February 2013

This card I was asked to make by my parents for their granddaughter (my niece) who will be 18 next week. They wanted a large card with the words "to our wonderful granddaughter" , but the design they left up to me. This is an A4 card with an image from "jems designs- Steam punk-the next generation". I printed it off onto canvas card to give a bit more depth to it. I used ice stickles to highlight areas- hat band, lips, earrings, arm cuff and garter. I used the cricut to cut out the lettering onto black card then I used embossing powders on the letters to make them look more metallic. Apart from the border scrolls in silver mirri card there is no other embellishment. All backed onto lime green card.

2 comments:

  1. Janice, it's really beautiful. Is this going to be a challenge for Sandy LOL!!
    Hope you are going to bring it in on Tuesday
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh don't know what happened here. This was aimed at the frame LOL!!, oh well, This is beautiful as well.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete