Followers

Translate

Saturday, 16 February 2013

This is another cottage card/box that I have done. This one is for Sophia's birthday next week. As it is half term she will be coming to my craft group and her mum informs me that she will be bringing cakes for the ladies. So I thought I would make this for her. The teapot and cup and saucer is made from peel- offs onto card and coloured in. The cupcake is a rubber stamp. I have made them stand up by using a piece of card behind each one. The bunting is from the papers that I used to decorate (Lucy Cromwell). I just cut out a section and added silver peel-offs in her name (I coloured them first with promarkers).

2 comments:

  1. I like the colours of this house....the name on the bunting is a good idea....it's a nice young persons house. Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, Sophia is going to absolutely love this card, it's just her type of thing, it's beautiful.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete