Followers

Translate

Monday, 11 February 2013

 This is the Valentines Frame that I made at Christine Embersons'  academy yesterday. ( HOPE-CHANCES.BLOGSPOT.COM) I enjoyed making this, however, the little splodge of pink just below the butterflies was when it got slightly wet in the rain as I left the academy. It made the ink from the music stamp run slightly, but at least it is unique now!!! .The square pendant in the corner is a new technique that Christine taught us. It's a bezel from spellbinders, filled with ICE Resin and a metal buttlerfly in the centre. Once the ICE resin it is hard but smooth and makes a good addition to any project.
This card was from an inspiration that I got from Oysterstamps' gallery. It is white card with a silver layer and white/silver decorations. I used spellbinders Die-d-lites "Fantastic Flourish Three". I cut this out 4 times and arranged onto the silver card. Then I used Spellbinders "Delicate Aster" and Memory Box "Meadow Leaf" and "Precious hearts". I used a Martha Stewart punch for the outside edge. I added silver gems to the centre of each flower and used Xcut Heart die for the heart in the middle. A pretty card.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice
    It's a real shame the rain got at the card on Sunday, but as you say it's unique. I really love it, you all did really well. I also love the other card it's beautiful, well done
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete