Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

I made this card by using memory box die "Bella Bouquet". Firstly I cut it out of the cream card. I kept all the bits to one side and then layered the card with the cut-out onto patterned paper and then onto another layer of cream card. Then I cut the die out again, this time on red card. I stuck the red flower into the space on the cream card, then using the bits from the original cut out, inserted the gaps of cream card into the red flower. I then topped the whole thing onto red patterned background paper and added the happy birthday (Stephanie Weightman- tattered lace dies). I used memory box die "meadow leaf" in cream 3 times in the corner and added a small piece of ribbon in red through a cream buckle.

2 comments:

  1. Janice, I really love this card, it's beautiful.
    Sounds like a lot of work, but certainly worth the effort. You can keep it till May if you like, my birthday hint hint !!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, Glad you like the card.... you will have to wait and see in May .... it will be a surprise!!!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete