Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 5 March 2013




The above card I made after a challenge from a friend in my craft club. I had challenged her to make the card below, so she retaliated and challenged me to make this card. I have used hunky-dory card and toppers. I have also used Marianne dies for the bird cage and birds. The edging in silver is from "x-cuts" and "Memory Box".



 This stepped card was made using pretty pink and yellow papers. The stepped inside has the word "Love" on. The topper was from crafters companion "Angelica and friends". The inside decorations are peel-offs.

This was a simple fold back card blank that I bought from creative world of crafts. I have added a drawer to the base to make it more of a present gift box. I used docrafts papers and decoupage topper, and added a black gem swirl and jet black art deco style beads to the front.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy. They are lovely, I like the bird cage card and the card with steps inside. I vote that we make these one Wednesday?
    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete