Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

 This card has the centre cut out. I used spellbinders ovals to cut the aperture. Then using spellbinders shapeabilities "butterfly magic" I cut the design out moving the die over to create a larger piece. I then used the oval die to match the aperture and cut over the shaped (butterfly) piece. I used a butterfly stamp around the edge with black embossing powders . The centre piece is spellbinders "banners". I then cut out two butterflies one in beige and one in black and stuck together.
This is a simple card. The bottom patterned paper is from a roll of wrapping paper. The top section is paper that has already been embossed. I added the ribbon and slider in the middle. Then cut two "Spellbinders die d-lites flourish trim" in pink and blue, stuck onto card in opposite colours. The little rose buds complete the card.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, I really like the top card, because it is oval, it looks like an Easter egg, it's lovely.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I too really like the butterfly card - clever idea and of course..it's butterflies! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are really gorgeous Janice
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete