Followers

Translate

Sunday, 17 March 2013

This card I have created using different techniques. The background swirl effect was done using shaving foam. Check out Sue Wilson on create and craft or her blog. I used black food colouring onto the shaving foam. Dries just as quickly. The musical notes on the aperture frame was created by inking up the embossing folder first before running through machine. The music score inside the aperture is from memory box. I matted and layered with black card. The large music note was from "Craft Creations" magazine issue 8. Which I did onto black card.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, love this card. May have to try making paper with shaving foam.......even if I have to get messy..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Janice. Load of techniques, they all look great
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete