Followers

Translate

Friday, 15 March 2013

This a good example of using your dies differently. I have the "Trellis Wall" die by Tonic. It is in the shape of an arched window. I decided to cut 8 of these out and chop off the arched bit so that I had 8 squares. I glued them onto acetate and using memory box "Blooming Vine" and a Lily Rose die (don't know name), as the decoration, placed them up the centre. Because of the acetate you are able to see through card to the centre, where I have used Stephanie Weightman tattered lace die "Happy birthday". I used some white quilling strips that I had to frame the card and also across the trellis... so that you don't see the joins. I did the same on the inside of the acetate to cover sticky signs.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Janice this is beautiful. You certainly are on a roll these days. I also loved the one with the cascading flowers.
    Keep up the good work, all your projects are terrific
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete