Followers

Translate

Thursday, 28 March 2013

 Two little Easter bunnies knitted for my friends' grandchildren. They get so many chocolate eggs that I thought I would knit them a toy instead. They were both knitted the same way on same size needles, but choosing different types of wool make them knit up differently.


 These are two little bags, made by folding a 12 x 12 sheet of pattern paper. The edging and ribbon are the only additional things to be added.
and finally, I created a mobile using spellbinders "Grand decorative circles 1". I cut out two of each size,  then after threading some beads onto cotton, I stuck the cotton between each layer of circle before sticking the circles together.  From some angles it looks as if the circles are off centre, but they were lined up the same way.

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaawwwwwwww the bunnies are sooooo cute.
    I love the bags and mobile as well, you sure have been busy. Well done
    Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete