Followers

Translate

Thursday, 18 April 2013

 Here is my owl bunting from a template from www.cathieshuttleworth.co.uk. Each owl is different, using peel offs, buttons, off cuts from when using dies etc.
 This owl has peel offs for eyes and across his body. The beak/brow is from spellbinders "fleur de lis squares". I cut it into four. I've used one quarter here.
 This owl has buttons and candi for eyes. His body and brow is from spellbinders "Grateful lattice". The off cuts are his brow. His beak is a peel off heart mounted onto purple card and cut out.
 This owl has buttons for eyes and a heart gem for his beak. The body is using the off cuts from spellbinders "Grateful lattice" which I coloured in with promarkers.
 Again this owl has the body of spellbinders "Grateful lattice". His brow is from spellbinders "Lattice accents". His eyes and beak are peel offs.
 This owl has buttons for eyes. His body is from a punch "Martha Stewart - Arch Lattice"
 This owl has buttons for eyes and a sequin shaped nose.
 This owl has peel offs for eyes and a heart shaped gem for beak.
Here they all are on my wall. I have used silver pegs to hold them in place. I did glue them but I thought in case glue dries out over time they will still stay in place.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Janice, they are gorgeous. You have loads and loads of patience fiddling around with them like you have LOL!!
    Well done
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look brilliant Janice. Having seen them close up I know how wonderful and different each one is. xx

    ReplyDelete