Followers

Translate

Saturday, 20 April 2013

This is a box that I have made using the kit from Pinflair "BA202 BOX FOR 1001 THINGS". I had to supply the materials and glue. The cardboard shapes were in the kit along with the instructions. The instructions were ok, but could have been a bit more informative. I had to guess a couple of stages. (covering the lid). Also there were 2 different strips of paper type tape in the kit. No idea what they were but I used them where I thought they ought to go. 
 The box opens up to reveal 3 trays.
I am pleased with the result, however, I think I will try to one in card and paper next time...... watch this space!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, was this the kit you bought at Excel? Looks good, how do you manage to make these things up so fast. May be you need to teach me to work faster...lol Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Janice, I see our Sally is looking for another lesson LOL!! You must make sure you make a meal of it when she teaches you how to use Gelli Plates haha!!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete