Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

This stitched card looks more blue in the photo, it is more a jade colour. The backing card already had a border going across the bottom, so I just added a peel off in silver on either side. The main stitched card I used inks to soften the edges, before mounting onto a darker shade of jade card. I added metal silver flowers onto the card ( from Christine Emberson's shop). The butterfly in the centre I cut out from jade vellum then mounted onto silver mirri card. The background paper had swirls and dots on so I used  ice stickles (mint ice) and highlighted the dots over the card.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, this is lovely, not sure if I want to do one now as I don't think it will be as good.
    Before you stitch your pattern, do you know what card you are going to mount in on?

    See you later Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Obviously the butterfly and metal flowers sets off that amazing stitching perfectly :) xx

    ReplyDelete