Followers

Translate

Monday, 6 May 2013

 Here are some more stitching cards that I have done using Ann's dies. This die I used to emboss the 2 circles on the silver mirri card. The centre Rose is actually done in the palest metallic mauve thread which works well with the silver and black. When I mounted onto black card I have raised the centre slightly.
 A close up of the centre stitched pattern.
 This die is quite a small pattern. I have used it in this design as just the decoration rather than the main image. The 2 paws either side are from a punch that I have which I then did onto a circle punch., with blue backing. As the punch only makes the holes and not a complete paw - if that makes sense !!
And finally this pattern I have done in bright colours. The butterfly can be positioned at any angle as it is separate from the main die. This means that you could use it on it's own. Just backed onto blue card and then patterned paper. I have just plaited 2 ribbons to match and added a purple butterfly to complete.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, These are all lovely, how do you manage to complete so many projects. I wish I could work as fast as you.

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice

    Your cards are absolutely awesome. But I think my favorite is definately the Black and White one.. what a great idea.

    It's easy to make them fast now hey, with the stencils that prick the dots out, ready for stitching :)

    Thank you for sharing

    Ann

    ReplyDelete