Saturday, 4 May 2013
This card turned out so well despite starting so wrong!!!!! let me explain. I decided to stitch this pattern. I pricked the pattern out, decided on my colour scheme and began stitching. When I had finished doing the tear drop parts I realised that there should be criss cross stitching inside the shape that I needed to sew first !!!. So I tossed it to one side in disgust and went onto something else. Then I had another look at it and decided to finish off the stitching minus the cross sections. I was quite pleased so I decided to make up the card. I used clear gems that I used promarkers on to colour the middle sections in green. I used spellbinders "Delicate aster" die and used green and white vellum to create the flower. I added a smaller gem in the centre. I then used justrite stamps for the sentiment shape and spellbinders "labels 18". The wording was from another stamp. After a terrible beginning I am very pleased with the ending.