Followers

Translate

Friday, 3 May 2013

 This is the frame that I have made for my craft room. The frame was from IKEA and only cost £3.50. The decorations inside are mainly paper. So a cheap project to do. Can you spot the photo of Rolo in my display? He is always with me in the craft room so it seemed fitting that he appeared in this frame.
 A stitched card for Christmas. Sorry I cant rotate the photo. 
 Another stitched card. The centre was from cd rom "Morehead" The backing paper is also from the cd.... if you look closely you will just make out that they are little paws making the pattern.
This card has an "Art Deco" feel to it. I used crafters companion 8 x 8 embossing folder and tucked the corners of the stitched card into the background. The additional flowers in the corner is the only embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. These are all lovely Janice, can't wait to have ago at the picture frame.

    ReplyDelete