Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 14 May 2013

 This is a photo frame that I have made. I would love to say I thought of this myself but that would be a lie. I got the inspiration from (johnnextdoors blog). He had created a 3 photo frame using similar dies. I have used spellbinders "Decorative blossom corner". I cut this out 16 times and stuck 2 together 8 times to create the corners. Then using spellbinders "Grand ovals" i made the inside frame. I printed off a couple of photos onto canvas card and stuck them onto the oval. Then cut 2 oval frames and mounted onto the photo. I finally made the square frames and added the ribbon between to join them together. I think this is very pretty and looks expensive when in fact it is only white card.
Another Christmas Card. I had an idea of using Spellbinders "2012 heirloom ornaments" as the frame for a picture inside. I used memory box "Country Landscape" and cut out 4 layers using 2 shades of aqua.Then I arranged the layers so that the die was shown differently each time. I added a blue starry sky from some paper in my stash. The white "trees" are from Leanecreatief.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,
    The photo frame is lovely, but I think your Christmas card is beautiful, hope you're bringing these along tomorrow night for me to see.

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, I'm overawed that you chose my frame as inspiration this is wonderful! I love the way you used your die I'd never of thought of cutting a corner like that fab

    John x

    ReplyDelete