Followers

Translate

Friday, 28 June 2013

2 new frames


 Here are 2 frames that I have made recently. The one above I have used an image of a tiger which I mounted onto black card, then onto orange card. I have used a "grass border" stamp by Martha Stewart along the top and bottom of the black border. The "Paws" are from Joy crafts "Lin & Lene designs" of dogs. I cut them out using orange paper then inked through the die using Tim Holtz distress inks. The braided ribbon at top and bottom of frame completes the project.
In this frame I have used a image from "jems designs" "Yesterdays Dreams" cd rom. I have mounted onto blue backing paper. Using Tim Holtz "sewing room" die have cut out the mannequin and then using crafters companion embossing folder - paisley, have embossed the cut out and then inked over the top. I have added gem butterflies and hearts. I cut out a butterfly in metalic blue paper and finally added some white paper flowers in the bottom corner and on corner of image.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful frames Jan especially like the cream sewing room

    John x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, Sorry don't have your email Thanx for the comment on the lilac flowers but you weren't supposed to see it lol it's a post in draft for next week that published its 'self ! shh keep it secret! lol

    John x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jan a lot of thought has gone into them they are lovely!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Janice,
    Hope you don't mind but I have popped by for a peek at your goodies.
    Your stitched card are fabulous. I have that Hunkydory Christmas set but you have given them a wonderful new look with the stitching.
    Daft question probably but do you do it by hand or with a machine or both?
    Great stuff!
    Best wishes
    Ang

    ReplyDelete