Followers

Translate

Sunday, 9 June 2013

Another card using the cd rom "fabulous fashion". This is a shop front, which I was able to print as a digi stamp and then colour in with promarkers. I did this because my printer is playing up and I was getting lines on things that I printed off (especially on photo paper). The dress behind the shop window was printed off using the cd rom as a decoupage page. I have just used "ice stickles" on the bodice to give it a bit of bling. Like I have said my printer is playing up so when I printed off the dress I did get lines on the photopaper, but once dry I used my promarkers over the top to blend the colours in together. Once promarkers had dried you could barely see where I had used them. Try it yourself and see if you get same results. 

2 comments:

  1. Janice this is really pretty, you have been busy. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Janice. I love these sort of cards they are very effective indeed.Just a thought you would get more comments if you removed the verification it just annoys people and they don't have time to mess around! Just a thought.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete