Followers

Translate

Friday, 21 June 2013



 Here are a couple of frames that I have created. The one above I have used the cd rom "Fancy footwork" by jems designs. I printed off a couple of copies so that I could decoupage the shoe. I have added a ribbon bow (over the printed one) and added pearls to the shoe and also at the bottom of the frame. The flowers are cut using Spellbinders "Daisy patch". I have added "animal candi" to the centre of each flower. In a white frame from Ikea.
 This one I chose to put in a black frame for a more dramatic effect. I went onto google to get a image of a masquerade mask. This I used to make a template, which I cut out onto black card that had the silver swirls already embossed and gilded on. Then I added pink gems around the edge and the lower part of the eyes. I used sparkles onto the top of the eyes. I then added 2 large gems (which I coloured to match using promarkers) and black and pink feathers. The silver stick is made from a straw covered in silver paper. The ribbons I have curled before sticking down. The small costume and mask were toppers that I added to the mannequin shape (again from spellbinders). The pink shoe in the corner was from a M&S gift voucher card, which I cut up.
and finally, another hat card from the cd rom "fabulous fashion" by katy Sue. I have used spellbinders Grand labels 11 as the background layers. The shoe in the corner is a tattered lace die which I borrowed from a friend. The happy birthday die is from Robert Addams. On the hat I have added a slider and purple ribbon across the middle, once I had decoupaged with several layers. The background papers are also on the cd rom.

2 comments:

  1. All of these are lovely Jan. You look as though you have been kept very busy indeed!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful Janice, well done. I see the shoe fad is showing, I know how you love your shoes
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete