Followers

Translate

Monday, 17 June 2013

 Here are some stitched Christmas cards that I have made. Yes, I can hear you all scream "Christmas cards- but it's only June"!!!!!. Yes, I know, but you have to make some throughout the year, otherwise you will be fed up making them if you did them all in December!!. 
 I have a stitching pattern book that contains 20 simple patterns. I decided to work my way through the book, doing each pattern on either white or cream card, and using a variety of threads. 
 Each pattern was on a piece of card 5 x 5 inches. Some I have cut down, and others I have left as 5 x 5.
 By changing how you make these into cards just shows the versatility of stitching. 
The top two cards are 6 x 8 inches, the middle card 8 x 8 inches and the bottom two 5.75 x 5.75 inches. Watch this space for the next 15 designs.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan

    These are lovely you must have a lot of patience. Well done for taking my advice (advice that was given to me when I started my blog a few weeks ago) to remove the verification. People will definitely feel more like leaving a comment! :)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your, cards Janice, the images are so sweet and or course the stitching is beautiful as usual
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all lovely Janice, toppers and stitching going lovely together. Sally x

    ReplyDelete