Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 25 June 2013

My Winning Entry

Here is my entry into the "stitch - a - greeting" craft club challenge. This is the first time that the club has run a challenge. It was decided by Sue and Sue (yes, it's run by 2 ladies called Sue) that there would be a monthly challenge set to the group. We would all receive the same pattern and told which die to use, but the design etc would be up to the individual. The winner would be picked by the whole group by secret voting. The winner would receive a £10.00 gift card to use at Hobbycraft. This is my entry and to be honest I didn't even make it into a card because I didn't like it that much. To my surprise I won first prize!!!. I am absolutely delighted and cannot wait to go to hobbycraft and spend my winnings. Thank you to everyone in the group that voted for my entry. Cant wait to start on next month's challenge. xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jan

    First of all congratulations on your entry! Well Done! Hope you bought something nice with your winnings! It is a beautiful and you should frame it instead of making a card.

    Secondly thank you for joining my blog you are very welcome!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete