Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 30 July 2013

A BATCH OF STITCHING CARDS.

 I have stitched a few patterns and I thought I ought to make them into cards. This first card is the latest pattern that I have stitched. As normal when I stitch a pattern I have no idea what I am going to match it with. Luckily for me I had a flower that matched the colours of the thread beautifully. I found some peach and yellow card and some patterned paper that all worked together. I finished off my plaiting 2 ribbons together. The top card was already cut out so I just added some small random stamps using yellow and orange inks.
 With this card I used a shaped card and inked the edges in blue. The stitched card went just inside perfectly. I then added a piece of dark blue card that already had the tuck and fold section on it. I just used a circle die to cut out. Then I added the bird.
and finally, a pretty card in bright blue and pink. I used spellbinders die for the central design and added the flower topper. The corner edges are done using a double ended punch that I got from QVC some time ago.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Janice these are lovely you must have loads of patience!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete