Followers

Translate

Saturday, 20 July 2013

A GOOD DAY !!!!!

 Had a good day today at Christine Emberson's shop raising money for "Ronald McDonald House". We managed to raise £75.54 just from selling some stitching patterns and some cards.  The day went really well, and we were busy from the time Christine opened until about 45mins till she closed. Christine involved all her family, with Mitchell her eldest on the till, her mum making teas and her sister making a fabulous cake which was raffled.
Here is Elliott, Christine, me and Sally before the shop opened up. A lot of ladies had a go at stitching, and bought some kits to take home with them.

Check out Christine's blog "hope-chances.blogspot.co.uk" to see how much in total she raised today.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice
    Well done, you raised a fair old amount, I bet Christine was well pleased. I am going to look at her blog now.
    Oh!! by the way, the games card was off a Justinklined Digital cd, would you like a copy, there is loads of designs on it. All digi stamps.
    See you Friday, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo - just to say how much I enjoyed seeing how to do such beautiful embroidery on cards. I'm hoping to start my kit tonight! Thanks to you and Sally for answering all my questions!
    Best wishes, Anne O

    ReplyDelete