Followers

Translate

Monday, 29 July 2013

A WEDDING CARD

I have two family weddings this year. My cousin is getting married in September and my Nephew is getting married in October.

This is the first card that I have made. I was given the template of this which  was originally designed as a box. I had intended to make into a box, but then changed my mind and made it into a card instead. I have used spellbinders, Tonic and Robert Addams dies on the card background but kept the original design of the church front from the template. I have used hobbydots peel offs as they are very fine as the edging. The gem in the centre of the "cross" I coloured with a deep yellow promarker. I also coloured in the sequins and beaks of the doves as they were originally silver.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Janice they will love it I am sure.
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Janice, You also reminded me that I have the hobbydots peel offs. Hope you're bringing this with you Wednesday evening? Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice
    I really love this card, it is beautiful and I am sure it will be loved.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete