Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

DIE DAY 3

I don't think I can keep this up much longer!!!!!. Although I do have another couple of ideas running through my head, I'm not sure if they will see the light of day.

 This first card is made using the spare piece of card from Mondays card. I just embossed a piece of white card and then went around the edges with some light blue ink . I have attempted to use flower soft around the bauble- a bit messy and not really sure that it has come out too well. The father xmas and reindeer die is from Cheery Lynn - "Santa's sleigh and reindeer". The corner dies is also from Cheery Lynn - " holly corner". The happy Christmas die as before.
This card I hope gives a feel of Nordic design. I cut the bauble using the largest size onto white card, and using peel offs - created the edging and centre pattern. The snowflakes is made using a small punch. The corner snowflakes are from Martha Stewart punch. Just keeping the colours red and white make a effective card.----- what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, I have liked all these ideas using the one die. Only problem is I can't copy them as I don't have that die but it has given me ideas to use my other dies.
    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice they are lovely sweetheart especially the second one don't be hard on yourself.
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete