Followers

Translate

Friday, 19 July 2013

GETTING READY !!!!!!



A hectic day. I have been getting ready for Christine Emberson's Charity event - which is tomorrow Saturday 20th July. The ladies from my craft groups have been very generous in donating cards to sell on the day. As you can see from the bucket I have already raised over £30.00. I have done a small kit with Ann's free patterns, card, thread and instructions included to be sold on the day.

Thanks to Sally and Sue who have helped with the winding of thread onto small bobbins and for also photocopying patterns and instructions.  They have also agreed to help me tomorrow with the demos etc.

I hope tomorrow is a great success. Will let you all know through my blog how much money we were able to raise.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck I hope it goes well Janice!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for tomorrow, hope you raise loads of money for the charity
    Enjoy yourselves
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for today Jan please wish Christine luck for me so wish I could be there but flights are a bit pricey at the moment!

    John x

    ReplyDelete