I used the largest size and the 2nd largest to cut 5 frames. Using the off cuts I then used the third and fourth smallest size and cut another 5 frames, then finally using the off cuts cut 5 of the smallest size out. I scored each piece down the centre and folded in half. I then glued together leaving one piece unstuck for now. Then I took some silver thread and made a lope at one end, stuck it through the middle of the largest frame - sticking it at top and bottom. Once secure I attached the two other frames. Then I glued together the final edges.
This card I made again using off cuts from project above. Because of the sizes of the dies there is quite a space between so when I cut the third size out of the offcuts for above it left another frame for me to use. I decided to tuck one piece behind the other (a la Sue Wilson) so I cut the frame at the point where I wanted it to weave behind. I positioned the 4 frames onto a piece of black card and when happy stuck down. I then cut this shape out and mounted onto red card. I did a Sue Wilson style bow, pins and dazzle and added the sentiment. Will continue today to see what else I can come up with. Enjoy. x