Followers

Translate

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

ENVELOPE CARD

 This card I have made using the "We R Memory Keepers" envelope board. I made an envelope first but did not stick the sides and bottom part down.
 I then added some card to make the side flaps- using the previous envelope as a guide by extending the angle so it was long enough to cross over at the front when closed.
 I stuck some co-ordinating paper inside the envelope and used washi tape around the edges of the card, which matched the Union Jack image in the centre.
The final addition was to add a Velcro dot to the flap and bottom envelope to make it stay shut. At some point I will add a sentiment/verse. The papers are from docrafts - portobello rd. The papers had address/postmarks etc printed on so look very appropriate for an envelope card. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Interesting idea Jan nice ot see new ideas coming out.
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Janice, I think it's time I had a go at it.
    I love the idea using Union jack and Portobello road paper. See you soon
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this one Janice, maybe we can have a lesson on making this one one day? Sally x

    ReplyDelete