Followers

Translate

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

NOTHING TO SHOW!!!!!

Just a short note to say that I am still here, but have not made any new cards of late as I am in the middle of making a throw/duvet for my bed (which is king size).  It has taken a lot longer than I thought it would as I keep putting it to one side as I am a little daunted by the size and the amount of sewing needed to complete it !!

Hopefully, I am now over half way through and can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Will show on my blog as soon as possible. Hope you are all well and still crafting!!!!!

x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan so glad you are still crafting I was getting worried! Can't wait to see your quilt would love to make one but I don't have the patience

    John x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Jan we all have times we need to take longer with something! :) It is only because I make cards that I get to post every day!!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you have kept that quiet Jan, hope you are going to bring it to the club to show when you have finished it, just check I am going to be there when you bring it in. Looking forward to seeing it, well done
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete