Followers

Translate

Friday, 23 August 2013

Wedding Box

I have made this for my nephew and his future wife who are getting married in October. It is a kit from "Scary Mary". I found the instructions really easy to follow and everything is die cut and pre-scored. Once constructed all I had to do was add the decorations. I hope it will be something that they will keep forever.

As you can see from the photos it is a hexagonal box with windows all round. The wedding cake has silver pillars and silver bases. I have added clear gems and ribbon around and put white flowers onto each corner of each tier. There are pearl hearts and stars on the sides of the cake. On the bottom I have added their names and a silver horseshoe with the words good luck. A small  white flower completes the top.

2 comments:

  1. This looks even better in real life, Well done Janice. Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely I am sure they will treasure it for ever and unusual gift for them it is beautiful! Sorry not been by for a while been to St Lucia and only just got back I had trouble posting enough posts on my blog for while I was away before I went so did not have time to comment much! :)

    Hope you are well!! :)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete